Bridal Appointments During COVID-19
We want to start by saying congratulations on your upcoming wedding! At Occasions, we love celebrating with our brides and having a great time while helping you find your dream dress.
We are committed to the health and safety of you and our staff. These guidelines promote a safe shopping and working environment for everyone
Please read our appointment guidelines.
Occasions will temporarily be by appointment only. All customers are required to schedule appointments in advance. This applies to the following:
- Bridal shopping appointments
- Alterations appointments
- Gown pickup
- Mother of the bride/groom
- Prom, Eveningwear and Bridesmaids
All customers who enter the store are required to wear a mask or covering that covers the nose and mouth. Alterations appointments are required to wear both a mask and gloves.
- In order for masks to be effective, everyone must wear them. All of our staff members have been provided with a mask that they are required to wear, so we ask that you and your guest wear one as well. If you arrive at the store without a face mask or covering you will be asked to reschedule.
Shopping and Alteration appointments are limited to the bride and Two guest .
- We have always been happy to accept groups of all sizes, but we are currently required to reduce our occupancy limits to allow for social distancing within the store.
Curbside pickup is available by appointment
- This can be especially convenient if your gown just arrived and you do not need to try it on. To schedule curbside service, just call or email us!
If you have questions, concerns, or if you have suggestions please send us
an email at email@example.com or call 203 791-2425